Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-06-2012, 05:41 AM   #2251
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Any posts in this thread that promote your blog, your review site, or your webpage will be systematically deleted without any accompanying PMs to the poster.

If you've posted here and it's no longer here, then that is more than likely the reason for its deletion.

'Double-dipping' (posting in both Shameless threads for the same thing - something we define as Spam) will initiate a quick response from this Moderator.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-06-2012 at 05:45 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:30 AM   #2252
steven_thompson
steven_thompson is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
A New and Improved American Classic - Now With Bloodthirsty Zombies!

"The Dead Badge of Courage" is now available on Amazon here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A2M6JLA

Stephen Crane's classic novel of American history has been adapted to depict brother fighting against dead brother - and being devoured in the process. In this novel, the Confederate army has been replaced with an even more fearsome army of the undead called "rotters" by most soldiers.
The Union army faces swarms of thousands of zombies who advance despite artillery fire and bullets. Young Henry Fleming fears he will be unable to summon his courage when his moment of truth arrives. Will he run? Will the Union army become a banquet of blue for the hungry ghouls? The answers to these questions and more lie waiting to be discovered in "The Dead Badge of Courage".

Free promotion 11/10/12

Last edited by steven_thompson; 11-09-2012 at 01:39 AM. Reason: added image
steven_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #2253
Terry Odell
Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOKcolor
New Mapleton Mystery, Deadly Bones is out

My second Mapleton Mystery, Deadly Bones is now for sale at B&N, Amazon, Smashwords and Kobo. It's also available in print from Create Space.

A dog finding a bone is no big deal—until it turns out to be human.

Mapleton Police Chief Gordon Hepler and the mayor can’t agree about what being a cop means. To Gordon, it’s keeping his citizens safe. To the mayor, it’s generating revenue by issuing speeding and parking tickets.

When two runaway dogs waylay Gordon on the way to what he hopes will be an uneventful afternoon at a backyard barbeque, more than his afternoon is interrupted. As dogs will do, these have uncovered a bone. Trouble is, it turns out to be human. When it leads to the discovery of more human remains, Gordon needs to find out why they’re on the property, when they got there, and who they belonged to. After all, somebody needs to care.

Over the mayor’s objections, Gordon pursues the investigation of the bones along with an unusual outbreak of petty crimes, accidents, and a dispatcher who seems to be losing it. Before long, he’s got more puzzle pieces than he knows what to do with—and no puzzle to fit them into. When people he loves are endangered, no mayoral directive will stop Gordon from saving them.

This second book in the Mapleton Mystery series reunites Gordon with Detective Tyler Colfax, once again faced with cooperating to solve another case.

Links here: http://terryodell.com/blog1/deadly-bones/
Terry Odell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #2254
RJMcDonnell
Enthusiast
RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

The Concert Killer is Free Nov 9-10

The Concert Killer is currently ranked #1 on Kindle's Top 100 Free Hard-boiled Mysteries List. to pick up a free download click here: http://www.amazon.com/Concert-Killer...concert+killer
RJMcDonnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:54 AM   #2255
Inara Everett
Inara Everett began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
What's the difference between a lawyer and God?

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and God?
A: God doesn't think he's a lawyer.

Check out Judging Nicky - a gripping tale about a nasty custody battle - free today and tomorrow!

Cheers,

Inara
Inara Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #2256
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
ADVENTURE/CRIME - 1930s Texas - Two Brothers

DUST BOWL JUSTICE
by Ric K. Hill

Adventure/Crime ~ 1930s Texas

eBook (DRM-free)
Amazon Prime members can borrow Dust Bowl Justice
FREE from their Kindle!

Kindle: USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpainIndiaJapan

Paperback (274 pages)
Amazon: USUKGermanyItalyFranceSpain
CreateSpace

Jim Palmer is a good man
...his brother, Willie, is not.

Texas, 1934. Willie Palmer is unpredictable and dangerous. Wherever he goes, trouble is never far behind.

On the run after committing a felony, Willie evades the Texas Rangers, leaving his innocent brother, Jim, to endure the consequences left in his wake.

While serving hard time for a crime he didn't commit, Jim kills a man in self-defense. He flees, igniting a relentless manhunt spearheaded by Roger Buckskin, the best tracker in the region.

Jim's resolve is challenged by miles of desolate desert terrain as he is entangled in a desperate struggle for survival. Driven to find his renegade brother now living the high life in Mexico, Jim is forced to rely on a woman he just met and trust in the system that has failed him at every turn. He is determined to restore his good name...but time is running out.
. . .

Last edited by DreamWriter; 11-27-2012 at 02:22 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:34 PM   #2257
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Smile GOLF FICTION - "The Right Side of the Fairway"

THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FAIRWAY
by Ric K. Hill

eBook (DRM-free)
Kindle: US | UK | Germany | France | Italy | Spain | India | Japan
ePub: Barnes & Noble US | UK

Paperback
Amazon: US | UK | Germany | France | Italy | Spain
CreateSpace

Quirky Golf Fiction

An offbeat story that's both humorous and suspenseful...with unpredictable twists and turns.

Ben Richards lives for the weekend when he can have fun with his eccentric friends at the golf course affectionately nicknamed Hackin' Oaks. The hapless hacker is miraculously transformed into a PGA-caliber golfer when struck on the head by a wayward ball. This incident changes the direction of his life both on and off the course.

Now living every golf addict's fantasy as a pro, Ben is befriended by both the top-ranked player in the world and the most powerful man in the industry. Then tragedy strikes.

Forced to adapt to new challenges, he evaluates his priorities and realizes there's more to life than just golf. Ben must learn the true value of friends, community, and the healing power of love before he can resume his passionate affair with the game he treasures.
. . .
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:43 AM   #2258
rseppala
rseppala began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
On sale now for .99 cents - The Ark Of The Witch

The Ark of The Witch is an action packed thriller that will leave you
with goose bumps as you quickly turn the pages to see what will happen
next. Seppälä does a brilliant job at creating tension and suspense that
has you clamoring to read more.” - LA HILDEN

"Thy still march to the doom of man, for whence came song and tales
of thine deeds, for now shall come weeping upon a dismal plain. And of
the harlots and shattered souls of thine crusade, shall come forth and
beg for death but will not find it hence."

Ailing from a bitter divorce settlement, the foreclosure on his home,
and the loss of his job, Karl's just received the break he's been waiting
for. He's inherited the family farm in northern Michigan, but first he
must confront an ex-business partner in an attempt to cover up his
misappropriations and the shoddy business practices that have come
back to haunt him.

In the sleepy town of Toivola, Michigan, Karl's brief respite is soon
shattered by the dire need of his cousin, Maki, and a menacing town
sheriff. Resigned to his fate, Karl leaves nothing to chance, save but
one tiny heirloom that has beset his family for generations.

http://www.amazon.com/Ark-Witch-eboo...2539863&sr=1-1

http://robertseppala.blogspot.fi/

Click image for larger version

Name:	newAOWbookcover3.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	548.1 KB
ID:	95866
rseppala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #2259
c-bar-ranch
c-bar-ranch began at the beginning.

Device: none
The C-Bar Story

Hi everyone, I have spent the last two years writing a Western novel. I had a ball doing it. When I give it to people they say things like "they couldn't put it down" ect. Now the hard part. Getting it out there. I am on Amazon but realize that it is hard to be noticed. So I am giving the ebook version to any forum members that want it. Just contact my website and mention this forum. I will send you an attachment at no cost. www.C-Bar-Ranch.com
c-bar-ranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:34 AM   #2260
caviedogz
Banned
caviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-bookscaviedogz has learned how to read e-books

Device: none
My book video

Hi everyone,

I have just made a video and put it on YouTube for my book, A Dogs' Revenge - Millie's Great Puppy Mill Escape available on http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009Y0QZBA and Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/249576. Please check it out and let me know what you think: http://youtu.be/6-bZLdNt7nc
Thanks.
caviedogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:06 AM   #2261
LouisaJones
LouisaJones began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Smile How to Get your Body Back After Pregnancy

This Ebook is absolutely FREE on Amazon for 5 days only!!

How To Get Your Body Back After Pregnancy
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007F1TVXO

If you're looking to get your body back into shape after having your baby, or if you know of anyone else currently pregnant or has just had a baby, then this book will make a Great Gift!!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007F1TVXO

Enjoy! :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BOOK COVER 2.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	95997  
LouisaJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #2262
dcrosby
dcrosby began at the beginning.

Free Ebook - The Top 13.5 Mistakes Men Make On Dates

Hey Everyone,

This is my first time posting on the forums, but I'm already amazed by the awesomeness of the community. You guys rock!

I am a new writer and am hoping to become as good as the people I see here. This is my first book and if it is something you like, feel free to check it out. It is free until Nov. 16th

I welcome any feedback or suggestions. Thanks!

-Dennis

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009WW4KWQ
dcrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:06 AM   #2263
dcrosby
dcrosby began at the beginning.

Free Dating Guide Book

Free for the next 5 days: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009VNMY3I

Description from Amazon:

Stop wasting precious mental energy trying to plan that perfect date. Having gone on hundreds of dates, I have learned a thing or two. So to help my fellow daters, I have compiled for your convenience, 28 unique date ideas. I have also included how to use them to guarantee that you will have a good time.

Make sure you avoid the two common mistakes most daters make:

1) Make sure you pick a date that you will enjoy
2) Pick a date that helps you find out if they are the right person for you

I cover these topics more inside the book. Enjoy!

You can always check us out over at www.HeGetsTheGirl.com or browse around for our other books on Amazon.

Keep Moving Forward,

Merlin
dcrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:21 AM   #2264
Micheal Rivers
Micheal Rivers began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Moonlight on the Nantahala will be Free Nov. 15-16

Literary fiction/mystery with a supernatural element.

His life began deep within the mountains of North Carolina. Edward Caulfield was a dedicated craftsman who appreciated the finer things in his life. As a young man he fell deeply in love and married a beautiful young woman he did not want to live without. Fate took her from him early in their marriage. All but Edward have seen the ghost of his beloved Celia dancing in the moonlight on the Nantahala. In the twilight of his years he met a troubled young woman and their relationship turned the tide for them both. In his efforts to help her, their lives were changed forever learning from each other. In a world filled with romance, deceit, and sorrow Edward left her a legacy fulfilled with the promise of finding, "The Perfect Rose."

Purchase link on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Moonlight-on-t.../dp/B005MLXUP4
Micheal Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:20 AM   #2265
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
The $0.99 price is back to stay.

http://www.amazon.com/Boomerang-eboo...7605713&sr=1-1

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Boomerang; what comes around goes around July 1, 2009
By Laura Lakey
Format:Paperback
From its great characters to its twisted plot, Boomerang is lots of fun. The humor and quirky characters are reminiscent of "The Big Lebowski" while the frenetic pacing brings to mind "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World." A missing boomerang is sought by a couple of down-on-their-luck jazz musicians, an albino assassin, two little old Australian ladies, the C.I.A. and a sexy cheerleader, not to mention the surviving members of a secret agency set up long ago by J. Edgar Hoover. The ensuing mayhem as they compete to recover the artifact, manages to be both amusing and exciting, not an easy thing for a writer to achieve. That said, I highly recommend this book. A great summer read!
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo