Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-16-2013, 06:48 AM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm confused about the EpubCrawler bit, and what its connection with InDesign is. I thought InDesign was already capable of saving/exporting as an epub on its own?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #17
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm confused about the EpubCrawler bit, and what its connection with InDesign is. I thought InDesign was already capable of saving/exporting as an epub on its own?
That was my assumption, too. Also the OP's skills don't seem to be up to the task for someone who who appears to be working for a commercial ebook design company.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #18
krausj
Enthusiast
krausj began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
I added all the @ font faces and it worked! Thanks you guys so much. My next issue is that all of the indents I made in InDesign are absent in the epub. But I think that will be an easier fix
krausj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:03 AM   #19
DigitEditLab
DigitEditLab began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Samsung Note II, Kindle and a few more
ePUBCrawler + InDesign = Fixed-Layout

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
IMHO, ePUBCrawler enables export as Fixed-Layout, which InDesign doesn't.
DigitEditLab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:47 AM   #20
Abekonge
Scripler Project Lead
Abekonge has met Morla.Abekonge has met Morla.Abekonge has met Morla.Abekonge has met Morla.Abekonge has met Morla.Abekonge has met Morla.Abekonge has met Morla.Abekonge has met Morla.Abekonge has met Morla.Abekonge has met Morla.Abekonge has met Morla.

Device: Gameboy Color
For a detailed explanation of all that is needed to getting fonts to work in your epub, see this guide that I wrote. Also there is some additional info in this thread.
Abekonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epubcrawler, font, fonts