Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > Android Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-16-2015, 07:20 PM   #31
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heawe View Post
Is there any chance to get scrolling/turn page working in Tapatalk with up/down button?
Without a setting to use volume buttons as page turns, I'd say no. I can scroll fine with my T62D - what kind of problems are you having?
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:30 PM   #32
ravi84m
ravi84m began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue T62D
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77endymion77 View Post
Change shutdown image
The default shutdown image is located in the archive /system/media/shutdownanimation.zip.

0) prepare your new image:
name = Open_screen_1.png
size = 758x1024
resolution = 72
1) copy shutdownanimation.zip to sdcard (using file explorer with root)
2) move this file from sdcard to PC
3) open file with winrar and in folder part0 delete file Open_screen_1.png
4) in winrar move your new image to the folder part0
5) in winrar save the archive with compression metode store
6) move the archive with new image from PC to sdcard
7) move shutdownanimation.zip from sdcard to /system/media/ (using file explorer with root - overwrite or rename old archive)
I have try to replace my shutdown image with this one, (B&W, 758x1024, 4 bit) but all i get is a dark screen. What am I doing wrong?
ravi84m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 05:23 PM   #33
hob
Connoisseur
hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.hob can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi84m View Post
I have try to replace my shutdown image with this one, (B&W, 758x1024, 4 bit) but all i get is a dark screen. What am I doing wrong?
make sure that you set the compression method in winrar/7zip to "STORE". The device also needs to be rooted and you should delete/rename the previous file before copying the new shutdownanimation.zip there.

this one's mine: https://www.mediafire.com/?6g2sueld1nbdw3n

also maybe try tapping on this option once: Settings > User settings > Standby picture (restore default settings)

if none of them worked, then replace the fshutdown.zip file there, too, by the same method of replacing the .jpg file in it.

Last edited by hob; 11-23-2015 at 05:27 PM.
hob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:39 AM   #34
bongio
Connoisseur
bongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the rough

Device: Energy eReader Pro HD
Hi, I've some problems with installing new fonts on my Energy eReader Pro HD.
Basically, I'vre created a Fonts directory and I've put a new font file inside (in 3 versions: -Regular, -Italic and -Bold). Fb2 reader recognizes them and shows them correctly, but it's really an awful app.
Adobe Reader "sees" the font files, but I can only choose one of the 3 versions: Regular, Italic or Bold. If I choose Regular, all the italics disappear.
Do I have to put the font files in another directory?

Thanks
bongio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 05:21 PM   #35
Enor
Enthusiast
Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Hi all, brand new T62 user here. I'm wondering if anyone knows a way to invert the colors? With my vision issues, it is much easier to see white text on black backgrounds. It would be awesome to have this systemwide, instead of just in the reading apps I use.

Any help with this or suggestions on things to try would be appreciated! Thanks!
Enor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 03:26 AM   #36
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Global display inversion:
I searched this too for some time but couldn't find anything for this device. So sorry, probably no solution available.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 08:28 AM   #37
Enor
Enthusiast
Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Enor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Global display inversion:
I searched this too for some time but couldn't find anything for this device. So sorry, probably no solution available.
Seems like it is the accessibility settings on some devices, but it is removed in every ROM I've tried. Bummer.
Enor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:45 PM   #38
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enor View Post
Seems like it is the accessibility settings on some devices, but it is removed in every ROM I've tried. Bummer.
I guess that this is working on Android 5 devices. There is no ROM with Android 5 for the T62/T61. We are running on Android 4.2.2.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 10:15 AM   #39
JNT
Connoisseur
JNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic something

Device: KT / K4NT / T62D / T68
Update for Energi Systems ProPlus (T62D)

I have a T62D that I loaded with the Energi Systems Pro + ROM. Currently I am on 2.0.0B. (See https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Ener...roubleshooting)

I took the download link (https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/e...0.0/update.zip) and changed 2.0.0 to 3.0.0 and to my surprise there was such a file.

Does anyone know if this is an improvement on 2.0.0B?

Looking at the internal files, they have removed Quickdict and added Dict.apk and some OTA updater it seems. Furthermore 36 files are different and 1447 are identical.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-08-10_16-08-53.png
Views:	629
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	150809  
JNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 08:30 AM   #40
urbie
Enthusiast
urbie began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
I own a (rooted) Energy Plus Pro and i'm on firmware 3.0.0B. As i remember well 3.0.0B brought a substantial improvement in battery life. I read every evening and the battery lasts for 2 weeks. Indeed the Dict changed but still not optimal in use.
urbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 02:39 PM   #41
JNT
Connoisseur
JNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic something

Device: KT / K4NT / T62D / T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbie View Post
As i remember well 3.0.0B brought a substantial improvement in battery life.
OK, this sounds great. Thanks!
I will update and try it out.
JNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 03:58 AM   #42
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Hi to all!

Kunvp, your wiki seems interesting but I think it needs an actualization and complete other mportant sections. The last firmware known by your wiki is the 2.0.0 and now there is the 4.0.0. I tried to find the changelog in energy sistem page but i could not did it, so I write to them. If you wish I cansend you the info for your wiki.

I am planning to buy the Boyue t62+ but first I need one answer. How much space they leave free for installing apps?
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 01:19 PM   #43
FOV
Connoisseur
FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MagicBook A6LHD
Under the application allocated 1Gb, but with a strong desire to increase to 6Gb.
It is also possible to move apps to SD card
FOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:25 AM   #44
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by eReader fan View Post
Hi to all!

Kunvp, your wiki seems interesting but I think it needs an actualization and complete other mportant sections. The last firmware known by your wiki is the 2.0.0 and now there is the 4.0.0. I tried to find the changelog in energy sistem page but i could not did it, so I write to them. If you wish I cansend you the info for your wiki.

I am planning to buy the Boyue t62+ but first I need one answer. How much space they leave free for installing apps?
When did 4.0.0 come out I am currently on 3.0b and 4 is not showing as an update for me.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 06:43 AM   #45
urbie
Enthusiast
urbie began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Does the Boyue T62 firmware (and deratives) give an option to make a screenshot or is a dedicated app necessary to make one ? Someone experience with that ? Thanks
urbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, boyue, boyue t61, boyue t62, icarus illumina