Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-23-2009, 07:06 AM   #1
dpayment
Connoisseur
dpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enough

Device: PocketBook Pro 902, EB-1150, PRS505, PRS700, Jetbook, Hanlin V3, Kobo
Thumbs up Updating metadata on books already uploaded to the PRS700

Kovid, I was wondering about updating the metadata for eBooks already uploaded to the PRS700. I'm talking about things like changing book covers, adding author information, or tags. When I try to do that now, I just get a new entry for the same book in the library/collection of my 700. The only way I've found to do it so far is to delete the entry on the 700, then upload the book again.

Is there a way to have Calibre just update the differences?

Thanks,
Dan Payment
dpayment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not yet, the 700 driver has to be re-written, when that's done this should be possible.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert