Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
Sia
Banned
Sia began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
How to return Vox in United State?

I ordered mine on the kobo website quit awhile ago(about 2 weeks), never got it. No emails or anything. I tried emailing them but no luck? Can anyone help me?
Sia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
robdrob
Enthusiast
robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: almost every kindle,iPad,android tablet,kobo you name it
Sia

Hi Email Darrell at Kobo. He can either cancel your order or try and push the order through for you. ddiljohn@kobo.com

He was very helpful in getting my Vox to me.
robdrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #3
catmia
catmia began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
I agree Darrell helped me too!
catmia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:50 AM   #4
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Me as well...keep in mind that he doesn't work 24/7 however! If he doesn't respond immediately, he definitely will as soon as he is available...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote