Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-31-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
xeijix
xeijix began at the beginning.

Device: none
Irex Iliad V2 with lots of extras

It's time to part with my Irex Iliad V2.

I got it as a replacement for my broken Cybook Gen3 because I enjoyed the ebook reader experience. I thought getting a ebook reader with more options and such was the way to go but it wasn't for me. I've read maybe 3 novels and a few comics and it's been on my shelf since.

I installed a bunch of stuff on it like the terminal thing, and music player. I am including two CF cards and an SD card. The 1GB CF card holds a bunch of tools for the device. The 16GB one is what I used for my books and stuff. I'm throwing in a 512MB sd. The plastic covers for the two card ports are also included.

The dock hub and US power supply are also included.

There are three cases which I am including. The black leather one is a little beat up because it's been used, but there is also a new, mint brown leather case and a nylon rubbery case as well.

My asking price is 225USD (free shipping to anywhere in the us) Thanks.

Pictures beneath.

My ebay id is xeijix if you want to check my feedback.

ALSO:
LET THIS BE A WARNING NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Last edited by xeijix; 02-10-2011 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Reduced asking price
xeijix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:32 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #3
xeijix
xeijix began at the beginning.

Device: none
Reducing the price from 300 to 225...
xeijix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook reader, for sale, irex iliad "2nd edition", irex illiad