Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #1
KindleKid
Zealot
KindleKid began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 2
PRS-505 Tan Cover

I just got the M-Edge executive cover, so I don't need the one that Sony packed in with my reader. Not sure how much this is worth so just make me an offer. Open to trades!
KindleKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
If you sell me your 505 - I'll take the cover for 5 bucks
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I've got my original tan cover spare, too, because I bought the leather flip-over alternative (a million times better for its feel, smell and practicality -- it really does make a huge difference, and not merely aesthetically). You're welcome to it free, BTP, but the postage would be more than the cover's worth. On the other hand, if you're ever passing by Menton, France and fancy a few glasses of wine while you pick it up ...
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I will try to spend my next VAC somewhere not far from Menton
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #5
elf_ua
elf_ua began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
My top bidding on tan cover is broken. What is your price and cover condition? PM please.
elf_ua is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert