Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
Les Hall
Les Hall began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook
How to turn back on "Remove eBook" warning?

I have searched and cannot find an answer. I turned off the warning dialog for the Remove eBook button and would like to turn it on again. Cannot see it in preferences anywhere...

Also, the books that I didn't mean to erase - where are they? Poof gone? I am on a Mac.

Thanks so much, cool software.

Les
Les Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Change

confirm_delete = False

to True

in ~/Library/Preferences/calibre/gui.py

And yes, when you delete, the files are gone.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2009, 08:33 PM   #3
Kostas
Still wondering why
Kostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-books

Device: PRS 505, (BlackBerry Bold ?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
And yes, when you delete, the files are gone.
Actually, I find back any file deleted by Calibre in my recylce bin (Windows)!
Kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:24 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
Actually, I find back any file deleted by Calibre in my recylce bin (Windows)!
Yeah that's on windows only, not OS X
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
Kostas
Still wondering why
Kostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-booksKostas has learned how to read e-books

Device: PRS 505, (BlackBerry Bold ?)
Sorry Kovid! You're right as always!
Kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert