Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-05-2014, 02:32 AM   #1
arturg
Zealot
arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 5 (10th gen)
Wink Want to learn to play piano?

Hello,

I have written a book which I included in a package called "Piano Lessons Package For Synthesia". This package includes an instructional ebook accompanying set of PDF/MIDI files to be used in piano learning experience.

This learning method can be used as a stand-alone book or it can be used with a 3rd party software called Synthesia (freeware), in which person can use computer or iPad to load up included MIDI files for each piano lesson and have Synthesia monitor your piano play and alert on erronous play.

I have designed the lessons so that it is easy to start learning piano. In each lesson I explain in detail what should be done and how. I offer fingering instructions, printable sheet music and MIDI file to play on your computer or in Synthesia. I also go into music theory to explain you the details.

The package is available at http://www.arturgajewski.com/piano and is currently priced at 30 euros (about 41 USD or 45 CAD). Payment options are credit card or paypal.

Please note that I am not involved or affiliated with Synthesia in any way. The author of Synthesia is aware of my learning package created to be used with his application but we are not working together on this project in any way.

Last edited by arturg; 02-05-2014 at 06:28 AM.
arturg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:51 AM   #2
arturg
Zealot
arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arturg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Package also includes teaching material that enables parents to teach they child to play piano through set of interactive games. When child has good time, he/she will learn notes, piano keys and simple melodies in no time. Please note that this package contains material suited for children with very little or no experience with piano.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:21 AM   #3
arturg
Zealot

Lot of people have asked me if the sheet music is going to be readable on an e-ink device. The included sheet music is in PDF format so I think most of the devices display them quite nicely. At least Kobo Glo, Nook ST and Booken Opus display them nicely.