Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-28-2014, 02:41 AM   #9346
Melon Soda
★ Enjoy Your Reads! ★
Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Desktop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Well that's the sort of rumour that could start a panic buying spree

Just as well it's only a rumour
That'd be so sneaky! Luckily there's nothing I really want in their list. Time to actually start reading the pile of books collecting dust in my e-library!
Melon Soda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:39 AM   #9347
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Well that's the sort of rumour that could start a panic buying spree

Just as well it's only a rumour
It would be a good idea if the money saved on this marketing tool is spend on hiring good software engineers to improve Kobos firmware, software and website.

Read: to fix stupid, unnecessary bugs (i.e. proper display of system fonts: italics, bold, etc.), don't break working features with a new firmware release.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2014, 11:47 AM   #9348
ShimSham
Enthusiast
ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Touch, Nook HD/HD+ and Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabc View Post
Molly Fyde and the Parsona Rescue (Book 1 of the Bern Saga) by Hugh Howey is free with the code MOLLYFREE

(I looked back some pages and I don't think this has been posted, I got the code from the Riffle newsletter)
Thank you. I have noticed some other books of the author, and thought they looked interesting.
ShimSham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:48 PM   #9349
johnavidreader
johnavidreader began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Hi all,

I was wondering if some can help me out. I have to purchase several expensive textbooks
with each about $200 to $300 range. Anyone have some 75% code they are not using and willing to pass it on to me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
johnavidreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:54 PM   #9350
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnavidreader View Post
I was wondering if some can help me out. I have to purchase several expensive textbooks
with each about $200 to $300 range. Anyone have some 75% code they are not using and willing to pass it on to me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
There aren't any active 75% off coupons at the moment (unless dis75last happens to work for you).

But there might be some if Kobo do another competition next month.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2014, 01:08 PM   #9351
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnavidreader View Post
Hi all,

You can try the 40 percent off code PERKOPOLIS if you have to buy one or so right away and then hope for a better code next month. But the last contest just ended so there aren't a lot of codes right now. The 30 percent off sale is only on certain books.

Keep checking here. If there are any codes, this is the place to find them!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:09 PM   #9352
peterwardgd
Addict
peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura
removed to help calm the glass half empty types. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. #freecredit

Last edited by peterwardgd; 07-28-2014 at 02:33 PM. Reason: meh
peterwardgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:13 PM   #9353
jandrew
Zealot
jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: aura hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterwardgd View Post
Judge away, I've had a crap couple of years with work and health so it was a nice surprise that i took as much advantage of as i could. Would anyone else do the same?
Nope.
jandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:54 AM   #9354
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
an5
pon5
tan5

25% off for Japan. I haven't tested it in other stores, mainly India where I have moved permanently with my kobo gift card :}

Last edited by Geralt; 07-29-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:43 PM   #9355
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
an5
pon5
tan5

25% off for Japan. I haven't tested it in other stores, mainly India where I have moved permanently with my kobo gift card :}
Tried it in Kobo international store (buying in Malaysia), old checkout. Not working:

Quote:
This promotion is not active.
Thanks for posting anyway, Geralt.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:23 PM   #9356
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
an5
pon5
tan5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post
Tried it in Kobo international store (buying in Malaysia), old checkout. Not working:

Thanks for posting anyway, Geralt.
Unfortunately they're not currently working in India (new checkout) Geralt. I tested them on a book that perkopolis works on.

Wonder if they had a quick expiry.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:59 PM   #9357
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Unfortunately they're not currently working in India (new checkout) Geralt. I tested them on a book that perkopolis works on.

Wonder if they had a quick expiry.
Or perhaps they're just strictly for the Japanese users; they can't use our codes, and we can't use theirs, too.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:53 AM   #9358
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
They are strictly for Japan guys
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:23 AM   #9359
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
There are a couple of 30% off unlimited codes at the moment:

indoor30
tgifsave30

But don't forget that perkopolis (40% off) is still working and is also unlimited and not just on books on a particular list.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:46 AM   #9360
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
A whole day without a post in this thread?

What's the world coming to?
murg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals