Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-31-2010, 07:58 AM   #1
duckbill
Enthusiast
duckbill began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Picture gallery on Kindle 3?

Any idea how I can view picture files fullscreen on a Kindle 3?
duckbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #2
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
menu-Fullscreen
Waba is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2010, 04:27 AM   #3
meem
A Reader who can think..!
meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi - Kindle DX (B004)
Just press "F" key.
meem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
badbob001
Fanatic
badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard (rip), Kindle Voyage, Fire Tablet 10 '17, iPad '19
I have a K3 and after I set the viewer to full screen, leave the viewer, and come back, the picture is no longer full screen but pressing menu will show that it *thinks* it's still full screen. I would then have to disable fullscreen and enable it again. Bug?
badbob001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #5
meem
A Reader who can think..!
meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi - Kindle DX (B004)
No, it's remember a state of book or picture collections.
Well, it's just "F" key to enable/disable full screen !
meem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2010, 06:07 PM   #6
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbob001 View Post
I have a K3 and after I set the viewer to full screen, leave the viewer, and come back, the picture is no longer full screen but pressing menu will show that it *thinks* it's still full screen. I would then have to disable fullscreen and enable it again. Bug?
Bug. click 'f' until it toggles to full screen.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote