Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
lisa.m
Enthusiast
lisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it is

Device: Kindle
Published Date Issue

Hi Kovid,

This is something you fixed before (ticket #3288) whereby the published date is a month off on the main viewing page versus the actual metadata. I noticed that it broke several versions back but hadn't gotten around to reporting it. I went to reopen the original ticket but for some reason could not log in. Do you want me to re register and start a new ticket?

Thanks in advance!
lisa.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:28 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
yeah, that would be good.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2010, 02:44 PM   #3
lisa.m
Enthusiast
lisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it is

Device: Kindle
Okay, I was able to register and reopen the original ticket. This is definitely not an urgent matter, just a convenience so the date doesn't have to be manually adjusted.

Thanks!

BTW...loving the new catalog! Finally all my book descriptions right on my kindle...yay!
lisa.m is offline   Reply With Quote