Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
sahmad88
Zealot
sahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enough

Device: nook color
Any suggestions for a multiplayer PS3 game we all can play?

We are going to be getting a PS3 soon. There is my husband, my 10 year old son, and myself in the house. We are trying to find a game that all three of us can play, preferably together. We are not sports games people. My son likes games like the Mario games, the Lego Star Wars/Indiana Jones type games. I would think most Teen rated games would be OK for him. Anyone have any suggestions? At least for 2 players, preferably 3? Thanks a bunch.
sahmad88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
LittleBigPlanet is very fun, and has two player multiplayer. You can also download user made levels from the Playstation Network.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
D-Style
D-Style began at the beginning.

Device: none
If he likes mario then a definate yes, to Little Big Planet, up to 4 players also. Ratchet and Clank is really fun, but is only 1 player, is good for all ages I would say.

And then there are always the rock band, guitar hero, american idol games. Which are really fun with multiple people.

Nice cats, Maine Coon?
D-Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:58 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I could never get into LittleBigPlanet (blame me age) ....

try ... buzz - excellent fun for families ..
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #5
sahmad88
Zealot
sahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enough

Device: nook color
Great, thanks. I think Little Big Planet is going to be our next purchase. We got Grand Tourismo. We are all having fun with that one. Ratchet and Clank looked fun to me, but nobody else seemed interested. Video games sure have come a long way since my old Atari 2600.

On a side note, I was delighted to find out that the PS3 can play my old PS1 games! Now I can play Tekken 2, Q-Bert, Frogger, Centipede, and my Namco Museum with Galaga and Pole Position! Yahoo!!!!!!
sahmad88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2009, 03:37 AM   #6
SeanO
SeanO began at the beginning.

According to a friend of mine, all the racing games out there are really fun.
SeanO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:59 AM   #7
tehKitten
Enthusiast
tehKitten will become famous soon enoughtehKitten will become famous soon enoughtehKitten will become famous soon enoughtehKitten will become famous soon enoughtehKitten will become famous soon enoughtehKitten will become famous soon enough

I vote for LBP!

and later, when it's released, MAG! 265 player multiplayer! 128 vs 128!
tehKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:29 PM   #8
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Buzz! Junior: Robo Jam Review
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #9
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Style View Post
If he likes mario then a definate yes, to Little Big Planet, up to 4 players also. Ratchet and Clank is really fun, but is only 1 player, is good for all ages I would say.

And then there are always the rock band, guitar hero, american idol games. Which are really fun with multiple people.

Nice cats, Maine Coon?
look! there's a new kitten on the board!
<-------
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #10
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
There aren't a lot of choices as far as I can tell... You should enjoy LBP, I loved Ratchet and Clank, but it's only single player.

Team Fortress 2 is a LOAD of fun but it's a lot better on PC, on PS3 not so good.
I'd suggest Guitar Hero, definitely family fun and kind of multu-player
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:05 AM   #11
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga for PS3 : http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/l...aga/index.html

One of the few games in which you can't lose, but it's still fun.

Also, Lego Indiana Jones: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventur...nes/index.html

EDIT: Sorry, after reading your post more carefully, you know about them. Still, they are available for PS3.

Last edited by Krystian Galaj; 09-16-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote