Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #21721
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
That would be bad but certainly memorable. Congrats and best wishes!
Thanks. Three to go!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:15 PM   #21722
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Thanks. Three to go!

Good for you!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #21723
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Two....
Old 12-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #21724
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Dang.

didn't I rant a few years ago about how Facebook was a complete waste of time and how I'd never join in?

And about how texting was jst as bad??

Stupid kids.

They sucked me in.

First, they MADE me get an iphone.

Texting is too easy and addictive.......

Then I discovered the camera feature.......then facebook and they kept posting stuff..........then saw how easy it was to post pics directly from the camera phone.

Addicting.......

Lord I'm dooomed, doomed I say!!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #21725
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Only one more cigarette and I'll be a non-smoker.
Advert
Old 12-25-2012, 03:48 PM   #21726
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Go baby Go! You can do it! And will be much better for it!
Old 12-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #21727
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Last smoke huh! Stay calm. Focus. Ummmm The rest of mods might like to stay clear otherwise the murder mistery might end sooner than expected.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #21728
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Go baby Go! You can do it! And will be much better for it!
I am no longer a user of nicotine!
Old 12-25-2012, 03:56 PM   #21729
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Last smoke huh! Stay calm. Focus. Ummmm The rest of mods might like to stay clear otherwise the murder mistery might end sooner than expected.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #21730
kennyc

Quote:

Excellent! Feel free to contact me for encouragement should you need it!
I'm sure you will do fine though.
Old 12-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #21731
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Remember all the previous posts mate. We did it. You can do it too. We are here for support so don't think you're on your own with this.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #21732
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Wait! This wasn't in the plot line! Help! Murder!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #21733
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Yessssss! You CAN do it. And you don't have to do it alone. But it really is all up to one small thing... You have to want to do it.

Here's something that helped a lot of us. It's a free aplet made for both Windows and Mac that keeps track of your progress. It's a really positive feedback on your success to see the numbers grow and grow.
http://www.silkquit.org/stop-smoking/quit-meter.aspx

Call on us if you need us. When you feel the urge to smoke, post instead.

Stitchawl
Fourteen years, four months, five days, 2 hours, 7 minutes.
157232 cigarettes not smoked, saving $47,169.79.
Time used for better things: 1 year, 25 weeks, 6 days, 22 hours.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:30 PM   #21734
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I will never understand the mentality of someone who simply can't get through a holiday without purposefully starting a fight ... or saying something that they know will upset someone else .... kind of takes the glitter off the good times ....
I guess just a passive-aggressive type that can't tolerate anyone else enjoying themselves ....

end of rant .... sigh ....

oh well ... at least the cats had a good time ....

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 12-25-2012 at 06:34 PM.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #21735
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I will never understand the mentality of someone who simply can't get through a holiday without purposefully starting a fight ... or saying something that they know will upset someone else .... kind of takes the glitter off the good times ....
I guess just a passive-aggressive type that can't tolerate anyone else enjoying themselves ....

I always felt that people like that who were angry enough to start fights were really angry at themselves rather than with 'the other guy.'

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness