Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-04-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
Leoric1991
Leoric1991 began at the beginning.

Device: Iriver Story
Nuut NP-602

Hey guys Im wondering if any one of you have tried the Nuut NP-602 it seems like an decent reader and its really the only e-book reader available in Swedish stores.
I was planning on buying a Que Reader but the amount of time i have to wait until it reaches Europe is just to long. If you have a Nuut or have tried it, I would appreciate some enlightment on its functions and if it would be appropriate as a first time e-book reader.
Thanks!
Leoric1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Considering all the new e-book readers that will be released this year, I would wait and see what e-book readers shows up in Swedish Stores.
If you cannot wait, consider the Iriver Story. If you live in Skåne a couple of stores had Cybooks for sale in October/ November, I am not sure if they still have it.
Oh, and this might sound odd, but check Tradera. I got my Sony from there last year
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2010, 12:03 PM   #3
Leoric1991
Leoric1991 began at the beginning.

Device: Iriver Story
Alright, thanks alot Mikaela.
Leoric1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:19 AM   #4
Skyflyer
Skyflyer will become famous soon enoughSkyflyer will become famous soon enoughSkyflyer will become famous soon enoughSkyflyer will become famous soon enoughSkyflyer will become famous soon enoughSkyflyer will become famous soon enough

Device: iriver Story
Unfortunately I don't know anything about the Nuut reader but the site Prisjakt has now made a E-book reader category:
http://www.prisjakt.nu/kategori.php?k=1375
It may be worth checking out the readers on that page and also keep an eye if any new models are introduced later this year.
Skyflyer is offline   Reply With Quote