Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Who offers the best mobile phones?
Motorola 2 33.33%
Nokia 3 50.00%
Samsung 0 0%
Sony Ericsson 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2005, 08:29 AM   #1
Mobile-Heaven
al things mobilebay.co.uk
Mobile-Heaven began at the beginning.

Device: Motorola A1000
Mobile heaven

hey guys n gals

ben here thought i d say hi wat a cool forum

if any one is interested in mobile phones reviews . latest deals . latest news etc

<p><a href="http://www.mobile-heaven.com/" target="_blank">Mobile Heaven - For all things mobile phone, mobile accessories</a></p>
<p>Mobile phones and accessories, mobile phone offers all mobile phone tariffs all things mobile as well as mobiles, gadgets and ringtones.</p>

I will gladly add anyones mobile related site .

thanks ben

Seeems sucha happy place cant wait to meet everyone feel free to comment on my site.
Mobile-Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 05:44 AM   #2
Mobile-Heaven

Hey mh here again, was just gonna say feel free to add your link to my site there is a form so feel free

thanks people

ps thanks for voting on my question
Advert
Old 06-15-2005, 10:14 AM   #3
Antoine of MMM
Mobile Ministry Magazine
Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nokia N75/N800 Internet Tablet
Far and away, SE has the best phones (just not the latest features). Their execution of simple things is quite preferred on my end.
Antoine of MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:54 PM   #4
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
I'm a Sony-Ericsson guy. I also like their robust simplicity. Plus, now that I'm invested in their accessories, I'm locked into their models. (But not in a bad way.)
POL9A
Pride Of Lions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 01:39 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Used to be a Nokia guy, then had a T630 SE, and now switched back to Nokia (Communicator).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2005, 02:53 PM   #6
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I've been really happy with LG, except for the part about disabling photo transfer to PC with a cable. But I'm sure it's the carriers that press for that to get the extra $$ from sending photos on their own network.

My last phone before my Treo was a Samsung, but it just seemed like it was confusing and awkward to do things with it, and the quality of the phone and camera were not as good in my opinion. Don't remember the model number, but I suppose it could have been just the one phone.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:22 AM   #7
Mobile-Heaven

Im predominantly a Motorola guy ,, helllo moto , like the sleek designs and enhanced features especially on the a1000 , pity i can't get it to work with gps etc , well thats 3 s walled garden for you.

any hints please advise

quality phone mind