Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 09-07-2010, 06:48 AM   #1
ryancolm
ryancolm began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300
Post Alighieri, Dante: La divina commedia. v1.0. 7/9/2010. Italiano/Doré

La divina commedia, by Dante Alighieri, in Italian, with illustrations by Gustave Doré.

Please note that this is a "reduction" of Jellby's rather amazing 5-language version of Dante's Commedia, and is re-posted here with Jellby's permission.
The Italian text is therefore the same as Jellby's, i.e. taken from LiberLiber.
No additional text has been added, only taken away.

Features:
- Italian only, no other languages
- 1 chapter per canto, hence will work on a Sony (I used a PRS-300)
- Around 9 MB shaved off the filesize by removing rotated versions of Doré's engravings, thumbnails etc. You can still see them full-screen by changing the screen orientation on your e-reader (on the PRS-300, hold down the magnifying glass button for 5 seconds)

Shameless plug: I'm translating the Commedia into English. See my blog at http://divinecomedian.wordpress.com.
Expect to see the ebook here on mobileread when I've finished Inferno.

This work was written 700 years ago and so is definitely in the public domain, worldwide.

The file is a multi-part archive, created using ZipGenius.

If anyone wants to translate this notice into decent Italian, be my guest.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip La divina commedia.zip (10.13 MB, 1208 views)
File Type: zip La divina commedia_001.zip (15.00 MB, 1040 views)
ryancolm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
italian