Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-20-2013, 05:10 PM   #1
bfisher
Wizard
bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Galaxy (Aldiko, Kobo app)
Oddest JFK assassination book?

It seems like everyone has a book out to ride on the JFK bandwagon, but today I was looking at the oddest book - Assassination!: The Brick Chronicle of Attempts on the Lives of Twelve US Presidents by by Brendan Powell Smith
which shows the JFK motorcade on the title

It's like stop-animation in Lego of famous and not-so-famous U.S. Presidential assassinations and attempts. I saw it today in a bookshop (first time I've been in a big-box book retailer in a while).

I had a quick browse (leon Czolgosz shoots william McKinley, Squeaky Fromme tries to kill Gerald Ford). At that point I had to put the book down - it felt too creepy.
bfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I just took a look at this over at Amazon. It's abominably tasteless. What's next, 9/11 in Legos?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert