Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
pj123
Zealot
pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tablet 3 Pro, Kobo Aura H2O, Ipad
using filename for title

Hello, I am really frustrated by the Song ereader's lacking folder structure. I am new to Calibre. Can anyone tell me how to let Calibre automatically use the original filename for the "book title" field in the metadata? Since I can easily manage the filenames on my Linux machine, I am hoping the eReader can sort the files using the filename. Thank you!
pj123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
Ivy
Sometimes I purr.
Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pj123 View Post
... I am hoping the eReader can sort the files using the filename. Thank you!
Sure it can! Just click on the top right corner when you're viewing all your books and tell it to sort by file name. (It can sort by date added to the reader, author, name, file name or latest read)
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert