Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-13-2014, 09:21 AM   #91
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony650
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Spectra's Gambit release set for FRIDAY THE 13th!
Congratulations! Love the picture.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:23 AM   #92
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Congratulations! Love the picture.

THanks! Wish I had taken it, or even knew where it came from. Google Images has it all over the world.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:16 PM   #93
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Finally, as far as actual writing goes, I have several more short stories started from last year. I'm lining up at least two of them for completion by this fall.
One done and out to the cloud.

The next is at the "first draft and reviewed by the group" stage. Should be out soon!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:44 PM   #94
TCSimpson
Fantasy Author
TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TCSimpson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus Tablet
My goal started off at writing four books this year. Last year I wrote 3. Not so sure now. Finally finished and published the first of that goal. Working on the second and third. Still doable, but man, even after completing 7 books, doing one feels like forever.
TCSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:02 AM   #95
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
Mid year and here we are still.....sounds like progress is being made by all.

I released two poetry collections - one containing Science and Speculative poetry the other a 'standard' collection.

I had a poem "Visitors" accepted and published at Star*Line.

I've written 142 poems many of which were in the two collections.

I've published a number of both new and existing writings on my two blogs.

I've fallen a bit behind where I'd wanted to be with a new collection of science essays, but such is life.

My current focus is on flash/short-short pieces of fiction, non-fiction and essay. These are very much like poetry and in fact some are what is often called prose poetry.

My thoughts at the moment are to continue to work the flash/short-short area as that seems to be more my thing than longer works (i.e. novels). And my hope is to release at least one and hopefully two flash collections by the end of the year. I'm still considering whether these will be divided along the fiction/non-fiction lines are not.

Good luck to everyone! Keep yer nose to the grindstone!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:05 AM   #96
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I finally finished 4 more flash fiction [prose poem] pieces and sent them out to Schlock! Webzine.

The editor accepted them all!

Now to work on that short story that I keep putting away....
Excellent! Congrats!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote