Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #2116
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Ooo thanks
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #2117
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Deadly Memories - Free today

Thriller/Romance - just published a couple of weeks ago. Has two 5 star reviews.

Amazon US http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Memorie...8729840&sr=1-1

Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Memor...9273013&sr=1-2

Hope you will all enjoy!

Thanks for looking,
Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:10 AM   #2118
elainerc
elainerc began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
I just posted a romantic classic!

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER by Elaine Raco Chase Permalink: http://amzn.com/B008HJF9C0 -

Written in 1981 - the social issues are the same as today: high gas prices, slow economy, credit issues and computers running crazy!

But whatever the year, you'll fall in love with Abby and Nick - and the rest of their families.

Also available on: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/179100

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/one-...=2940014687829

Hope you enjoy! Elaine
elainerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #2119
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Just wanted to let you know that you can download a FREE copy of Cruel Justice today. Also for the next 48 hours you can get all four books in the series at a reduction of $7.00.

Cruel Justice Free instead of $2.99

Impeding Justice $0.99 instead of $2.99

Final justice $2.99 instead of $3.99

and New Release Foul Justice $2.99 instead of $3.99

Happy reading!"

http://www.amazon.com/lm/R3HWFOT9WTYG...=
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #2120
Xtina
Xtina began at the beginning.

Device: none
Young Adult/Paranormal Free this weekend only!!

This weekend only 7/6-7/8/2012 my ebook Hunt for the Fallen is FREE through Smashwords!!

Young Adult/Paranormal

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/177061
Xtina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #2121
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Deadly Memories - Free till Midnight

DEADLY MEMORIES - FREE

What she can't remember might kill her....

"She doesn't remember a thing," Rolph snapped into the phone. Andrea froze. His back was turned away from her. He didn't know she was there, listening.

"It's been six months, for God's sake. If you harm one hair on her head, I’ll contact the authorities. My father will be disgraced, but that will not deter me."

Now Andrea couldn't move. There was no doubt Rolph was talking about her. She wondered how his father, the French Ambassador, could be disgraced.

His voice modulated to a threatening whisper. "This is the end. Otherwise she goes directly into protective custody, and I spill my guts. You've lied to me, made me into a damned traitor, and I'm angry enough to do it out of spite."

Now Andrea knew there were secrets he was keeping from her. What did he mean about protective custody? Was she in danger? The one blank spot in her mind was a mysterious car crash six months ago. She didn't know how she had landed at the bottom of a cliff in the Santa Monica mountains of Los Angeles. She remembered the fabulous party in Beverly Hills that night, but try as she might, she couldn't remember the sequence of events leading to that accident.

Rolph's last words chilled her, "I have nothing to lose. I'm a dead man."

Old 07-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #2122
tonymcfadden
Writer guy
tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad

KBR Indie Book of 2012 Semifinalist, free on Amazon on 7 and 8 July
tonymcfadden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:57 AM   #2123
PamelaMary
Guru

Congratulations to godchild and everyone.

Deadly Memories is doing well.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #657 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#21 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Romance > Romantic Suspense
#23 in Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense

Thanks for looking,
Pam

Last edited by PamelaMary; 07-11-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #2124
raychensmith
raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raychensmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi, I'm a writer and teacher living in Los Angeles, California. In my late twenties, I wrote a literary novel set in China then decided it wasn't fit for public consumption. For my second novel, I decided to go unabashedly commercial, and The Jazz Cage is the result. Think of the novel as Uncle Tom's Cabin meets The Untouchables.

I'm on Mobilereads since everyone talks about it so I wanted to see what's up. I prefer to read thrillers and historical fiction, and I've written a new blog entry if you want to check it out: "The best non-James Patteron, James Patterson-like books" at http://raychensmith.blogspot.com.

Hope everyone's doing fine in this scorching heat (assuming you're stateside, of course).
raychensmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #2125
steven_thompson
steven_thompson is on a distinguished road

"Brilliant" free for the Kindle July 13 - 17

I am doing a five day free promotion for my novel on Amazon. Here is the book description if you're interested in reading a work of crime fiction to escape reality for a few hours.

This gripping crime novel from author Steven Thompson will keep you turning the pages until the exciting conclusion. Follow the adventures of four childhood friends who have grown up to find the futures they envisioned have eluded them. Together, they embark on a bold journey to alter the course of their lives and leave their marks in the annals of criminal history as jewel thieves.

Alex Stevens has returned to Orlando, Florida after serving a tour of duty with the Army in Afghanistan. Working a dead end job, he realizes his prospects for the future are as bleak as the war torn country he has just left.

He devises a plot to change his fate and enlists the help of his three closest friends: Thomas "Griff" Griffin, fellow veteran; Brody Michaels, first mate of a fishing charter and laid back beach bum; and Chris Michaels, Brody's younger brother and ex high school football star.

The four friends orchestrate a daring diamond heist in a bid to escape their mundane lives and take their fortunes and futures by storm. It will require nerve, meticulous planning, and a little luck for them to succeed - and even the smallest mistake could shatter their plans for paradise and send them to prison instead.

Take advantage of this promotional offer before it ends. Thank you.
steven_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #2126
tonymcfadden
Writer guy
tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Until the end of July "Matt's War" is free on Smashwords. Just use checkout code SSWIN
tonymcfadden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:53 AM   #2127
MikePierre
MikePierre began at the beginning.

The Winged Blade (free this month)

First of all, Dr. Drib's picture is awesome, it reminds me of the Fallout franchise.
Second, This month (July) Smashwords is doing its coupon thing and I decided to be a great opportunity. So...

If you like swords, magic, humans fusing with creatures, monsters you have never heard about (yep, guys, there are no dragons or elves here; I decided to use the Kelpie–European–, Imbunches–Chilean–, Q’uarundos– which is a sort of Caribbean and Venezuelan firefly–, some ogres and Fenhriars) then you can check out this book. Which is quite short, just 271 pages.

Now, the official description and the link:
After being ordered to exit the Ackzurrian battlefront, Lieutenant Voltanious Dragmir is sent to investigate the disappearance of a caravan in the north. As he rides on, he witnesses the return of a power-hungry warlock, obsessed with repeating the dark history that once enveloped the land. However, after fusing with one of the ancients, Volt will set out to hunt those that betrayed him and stop the dark magic that once wiped out the elves of Enn-Varhak. For this task, he wields a weapon that carries the essence of both, his human and mythic nature: The Winged Blade, The Griffin.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/177849
MikePierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #2128
fictionbrigade
fictionbrigade began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Kindle, Nook
Flash fiction ebooks

Hey everyone! We have two books available from FictionBrigade (http://fictionbrigade.com). The first is Espresso Fiction: A Collection of Flash Fiction for the Average Joe (http://www.amazon.com/Espresso-Ficti...presso+fiction) and Byte-Sized: A Collection of Flash Fiction (http://www.amazon.com/Byte-Sized-Col...+flash+fiction). Would appreciate any ratings and reviews! Thanks!
fictionbrigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #2129
PamelaMary
Guru

Midnight Reflections -Book of The Day

My Romantic Suspense novel, Midnight Reflections, is Book of the Day

Kindle Fire Department - http://fireapps.blogspot.com/2012/07...ok-of-day.html

I hope you'll all take a look,

Thanks,
Pam
Old 07-15-2012, 11:02 PM   #2130
lumina1
lumina1 began at the beginning.

If you insist on shameless

My installment in a series I'm working on.

Lucidity (Synopsis):

Following the sudden and shocking death of her sister, twenty year old Rhegan discovers that she has been gifted with the remarkable ability to both affect the present and alter the past through her dreams.

Armed with this power she sets out to change her sister’s fate and make an impression on the world around her in ways she never thought possible. However, when the reckless use of her abilities results in the deaths of innocent people, Rhegan must reexamine her power and herself.

But unbeknownst to her, time has been running out since her first leap into the past and something that has been lurking in the dark during her travels will soon make its appearance to collect a debt from her present.

In this first installment of Lucidity, Rhegan and best friend Danni must begin to unravel the mystery behind their abilities and discern just how many people have been traversing the night unseen to worldly eye.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KB0L64

https://www.facebook.com/Elucidity

The book is also free to borrow if you're an amazon prime member.
lumina1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo