Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 08-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
detroitreds
detroitreds began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7
Moon + Reader - Animation

I've customized the settings to my liking, but for some reason, I can'y figure out how to set page turning animation.

Any help would be appreciated.
detroitreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
You don't get any page animation when you swipe rather than tap? It should work automatically.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
detroitreds
detroitreds began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7
Unless it's being lightning fast at turning the page, it doesn't animate. Yes it is a finger slide from left to right (or right to left).

I've seen somewhere that there are 5 different options for animation. Couldn't see a list in the option.

I should have pointed out that I'm using the free version. It might only be a PRO feature. I'm trying this on Nexus 7, which might be the issue as well.
detroitreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:09 PM   #4
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Ahhh, that explains it. I have the paid PRO version.
Yep, that feature you have to shell out a few bucks for.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote