Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
PDufour
PDufour began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Help needed to install Sony Reader Touch

Hi, I am new at this and need your expertise to be able to start my Christmas gift Sony Reader touch edition.... I have tried to install the library software without success. I have the Office outlook 2007 and do not know what other inforamtion you might need to help me there. Thank you!!! for all suggestion.
PDufour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Sony's servers are getting pounded with all the Readers underneath Christmas trees, and many people are having trouble downloading the library because of this. If you can contain your excitement, wait and try again tomorrow.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2010, 05:52 AM   #3
PDufour
PDufour began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Totally right, did it the day after...and enjoying it now, thank you.
PDufour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:05 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi PDufour and welcome to MobileRead. Enjoy your new toy.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:57 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Glad you got it going. Welcome!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert