Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-19-2013, 05:27 AM   #1
zerofate
zerofate began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Time remaining?

I recently purchased a kobo aura hd. In the shop I noticed that pressing the percentage while reading a book brought up details about the book such as time remaining in this chapter and statistics.

I've side loaded some books onto the device using calibre however I dont get these statistics. When I press on the percentage nothing happens.

What am I doing Wrong?

Alec
zerofate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:56 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Nothing. The reading stats are only displayed for kepubs. These are books bought from Kobo and downloaded to the device from their server. You can sideload epubs as kepubs to get this. If you are using calibre, get the KoboTouchExtended driver plugin to do this.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2013, 02:38 PM   #3
zerofate
zerofate began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Nothing. The reading stats are only displayed for kepubs. These are books bought from Kobo and downloaded to the device from their server. You can sideload epubs as kepubs to get this. If you are using calibre, get the KoboTouchExtended driver plugin to do this.
Excellent!
Thanks david
zerofate is offline   Reply With Quote