Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-05-2012, 04:10 AM   #1
ebookmania
Enthusiast
ebookmania began at the beginning.

Device: non
Sydney: Buying M92 from ereader-store.de

Anyone in Sydney, ready to buy M92 ? We could combine and save $40.
ebookmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
really? I don't mind getting a second one, but in the meantime still waiting for my first M92.
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2012, 12:07 PM   #3
ebookmania
Enthusiast

When did you order ?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #4
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

I pre-ordered, and still have not arrived. DHL have not been updated since the 28th of March, and it's driving me mad.

Last edited by FinancialWar; 04-05-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:48 AM   #5
LovePlanetEarth
Connoisseur
LovePlanetEarth began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92 Black (Finally!!!)
Same here!!!
the 28th and it's still 60% status!!!
Could have at least said where it is now!
LovePlanetEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #6
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
I ordered it in Bulgaria and it came for approximately 10 days. The status never moved beyond the shippinig center in Feucht, Germany (I think that was the name of the town). I even wrote to DHL to tell them that the package had arrived but their status was still showing that the package was prepared for international shipping. So, it could be something similar for you.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:25 AM   #7
FinancialWar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePlanetEarth View Post
Same here!!!
the 28th and it's still 60% status!!!
Could have at least said where it is now!
I called up DHL last Thursday, the customer service officer said that it will take up to 20 days because it is by sea and that DHL will no longer show tracking once it arrives on Australia soil...
Old 04-12-2012, 02:23 AM   #8
ebookmania
Enthusiast

Do update this thread when you receive it.
Maybe booxtor has more info on average delivery time.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #9
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookmania View Post
Do update this thread when you receive it.
Maybe booxtor has more info on average delivery time.
Actually we don't have that much customers from Australia.
In my experience it is impossible to predict the delivery times to Australia.
We ship all packages as DHL Premium only (which means priority shipping by air)
But some packages are delivered within 7 days, some within 4-5 weeks. DHL says they start an investigation if the the package is not delivered in the course of 8 week. However no one package was lost before.

We are thinking about opening a warehouse (storage and distribution) in Australia (and USA). This would solve the problem with uncertain delivery times.
If wel see a bit more activity and interest from oversea clients, we are going to do it in 5-6 months.

Last edited by Booxtor; 04-12-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:15 AM   #10
FinancialWar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
We ship all packages as DHL Premium only (which means priority shipping by air)
I don't see anything premium about the DHL service so far, and certainly not typical German like all, always had an impression that German goods and services are top of the line. DHL shipping is expensive yet their tracking service is worse than free shipping I get from HK seller on eBay.

I called up DHL Australia, the shipping number provided is shipped by sea not air, that's what they told me.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:23 AM   #11
FinancialWar
Banned

DHL tracking... nothing updated in the last 15 days.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1624
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	85219  

Last edited by FinancialWar; 04-13-2012 at 03:27 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #12
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
DHL tracking... nothing updated in the last 15 days.
IPZ Ffm (last entry ) means "Internationaler Paket Zentrum Flughafen Frankufrt-Main" (International Parcel Center Airport Frankufrt-Main)
That means the package obviously has been transported by Air (as a Premium Package has to) to the destination country two weeks ago. That means also that your local DHL most likely does not provide proper information to you. When you receive your package please check the stamps on it. I am pretty sure it is in some kind australian custome clearance now and they cause that annoying delay.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:20 AM   #13
RnR
RnR doesn't litterRnR doesn't litterRnR doesn't litter

Device: Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
IPZ Ffm (last entry ) means "Internationaler Paket Zentrum Flughafen Frankufrt-Main" (International Parcel Center Airport Frankufrt-Main)
That means the package obviously has been transported by Air (as a Premium Package has to) to the destination country two weeks ago.
I don't believe that is correct. It just means its being readied to be shipped or is already in the process of being shipped. Usually when the status shows "The shipment has arrived in the destination country" is when the shipment has hit Australian shores.

Unfortunately for all of us, (I ordered a black m92 from your website the other day), Frankfurt Airport has been hit by strikes (see here) so most likely our parcels are sitting somewhere in airport caught up in the huge backlog.

Last edited by RnR; 04-14-2012 at 01:25 AM.
RnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:11 AM   #14
ignacio ferrer
Banned
ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnR View Post
I don't believe that is correct. It just means its being readied to be shipped or is already in the process of being shipped. Usually when the status shows "The shipment has arrived in the destination country" is when the shipment has hit Australian shores.

Unfortunately for all of us, (I ordered a black m92 from your website the other day), Frankfurt Airport has been hit by strikes (see here) so most likely our parcels are sitting somewhere in airport caught up in the huge backlog.
Wiseguy: your first statement is only an assumption(based on what?) and where did your article say that DHL planes were affected by the strike? That is an assumption too ...
ignacio ferrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #15
RnR
RnR doesn't litterRnR doesn't litterRnR doesn't litter

Device: Iliad
My apologises, didn't want to come across as a 'wiseguy'....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignacio ferrer View Post
Wiseguy: your first statement is only an assumption(based on what?)
A google search on 'DHL IPZ Ffm' comes up with how the statuses works for other people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignacio ferrer View Post
and where did your article say that DHL planes were affected by the strike? That is an assumption too ...
Again a Google search. DHL posted a warning about the potential strike - http://www.dhl.com/en/mail/global_ma...ts/032612.html .

Anyways, I'll go back to lurking and waiting for my m92. Sorry for ruffling any feathers here. That was not my intent.
RnR is offline   Reply With Quote