Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-30-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
richrock
Sony Reader Fanatic
richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Calibre and cover images

I have a Sony PRS505 (brilliant device) and I've used Calibre exclusively, excepting Adobe DE for getting DRM epubs.

I was looking on the folder structure, and found the images had numerous cover art, very low resolution, which don't seem to be used by my device, but copied from Calibre. Are these necessary, or are they still copied over by Calibre?

Just curious, and don't want to screw anything up.
richrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
They are used by newer SONY models. You can turn it off by customizing the SONY plugin in calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert