Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #1
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
GPE Calendar, Contacts, and ToDo

I've got parts the GPE Suite working on the iLiad. This will provided the much needed ability to use the device for Calendaring, Scheduling, and task management. Pretty soon, you won't need a PDA if you have an iLiad.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gpecalendar.png
Views:	791
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	3646   Click image for larger version

Name:	gpecontacts.png
Views:	800
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	3647   Click image for larger version

Name:	gpetodo.png
Views:	737
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	3648  
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:30 AM   #2
tororebelde
No es el toro que piensas
tororebelde began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iliad
Wink

Nice release Adam, this could be very useful to not forget my dentist dates
tororebelde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Adam, I think I love you. ;-)
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote