Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Bargain book Suffer the Children (Horror) 49 cents PDF only Borders ($4.40 @ Amazon)

I ran across this by accident because I was looking for something I could use up around 80 cents of Borders Bucks with. I don't know how long it will last because I think this was a mistake on their part.

The list is $5.50 according to Amazon, however it's listed as list price 50 cents at Borders (Discounted to 49 cents) so I'm guessing someone forgot to type in the extra digit in the price.

Anyway, it's $4.40 at Amazon and has two good reviews there. Only bad news is that when you get it at Borders, it's secure PDF only so those with readers that don't do well on PDF may have some trouble.

Product Description:
Fear has a face… Orphaned at eighteen, Leanne's life is adrift in a sea of grief and drug use. She washes up on the shore of estranged relatives, the Carver family, struggling with loss of their own. The transition from her South London council estate to her new home in the Surrey middle-class suburbs is difficult for Leanne. But beneath the respectable veneer of the quiet neighborhood, something terrifying lurks. Displaced and troubled teenagers are disappearing. Leanne recruits her cousin Simon and his girlfriend Carrie to help get to the bottom of the sinister mystery. Can the three of them stop a creature of unimaginable evil before Leanne becomes a target?
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote