Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
cko1x
cko1x doesn't littercko1x doesn't litter

Device: Sony Daily Reader PRS950
Memory shown on Calibre total or remaining?

I have a Sony PRS-950 and have been using Calibre to load books. Most of the books I've loaded are from the library or Project Gutenberg. When I run the cursor over the reader icon it says 1.7 GB. I also have a 4GB SDMC with nothing on it and it says there is 3.7GB available. Is the number shown what is left to fill or is it the size of the memory? If it is the size of the memory on the device (or SDMC or Memory Stick), how does one know when the device or chip is filling up? I've looked at the Calibre documentation available on-line but couldn't find the answer to this.
cko1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:39 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cko1x View Post
When I run the cursor over the reader icon it says 1.7 GB. I also have a 4GB SDMC with nothing on it and it says there is 3.7GB available. Is the number shown what is left to fill or is it the size of the memory?
This is the space remaining on whatever memory space your looking at.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert