Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 06-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Reminder: MobileRead Frankfurt Meetup this Saturday

Just a reminder that we're having an official MobileRead Reader Meetup in Frankfurt/Mainhattan THIS Saturday. If you're anywhere nearby you should definitely swing by. I promise to be on my best behavior, too.

We'll be meeting at the Zimt und Koriander restaurant for drinks and a delicious dinner.

For more details follow these link to the original meetup threads:
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:10 PM   #2
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Just a reminder that we're having an official MobileRead Reader Meetup in Frankfurt/Mainhattan THIS Saturday. If you're anywhere nearby you should definitely swing by. I promise to be on my best behavior, too.

We'll be meeting at the Zimt und Koriander restaurant for drinks and a delicious dinner.

For more details follow these link to the original meetup threads:
There'll be about 15-18 people. Please note: The first two rounds of beer (or wine, juice, whatever) are free: I'll pay the first, netseeker the second; I can't even recall why - I guess someone forced us into this. BTW, I'm still hoping for some international guests to join us. There are 4 Zimt und Koriander restaurants in Frankfurt. We are meeting at the one that's located in Schärfengässchen 4!

Last edited by ravenne; 06-24-2009 at 12:28 PM.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
I would love to join you - unfortunately I don't think my mum will understand me postponing seeing her
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:05 PM   #4
sunsetsylvia
Enthusiast
sunsetsylvia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sunsetsylvia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sunsetsylvia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sunsetsylvia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (sangria red), PRS-350 (silber), Galaxy Tab
Oh! I'd love to attend too. It's a bit far from Styria though.
Wünsche Euch viel Spass!!!
sunsetsylvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #5
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Have fun and please drink one for me

Tschuss
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2009, 03:40 PM   #6
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
There'll be about 15-18 people. Please note: The first two rounds of beer (or wine, juice, whatever) are free: I'll pay the first, netseeker the second; I can't even recall why - I guess someone forced us into this. BTW, I'm still hoping for some international guests to join us. There are 4 Zimt und Koriander restaurants in Frankfurt. We are meeting at the one that's located in Schärfengässchen 4!
Hm, why will we pay the first two rounds? Good question...
ravenne, i guess we will do it because two free rounds will convey the meaning of "MobileRead" to it's members in a very tasty way: Free and great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetsylvia View Post
Oh! I'd love to attend too. It's a bit far from Styria though.
Wünsche Euch viel Spass!!!
Too bad that you will not join us.
Vielen Dank - wir werden bestimmt jede Menge Spass haben.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i will be raising my glass in the direction of frankfurt that evening !! if you raise yours as well we can have a long-distance "prosit" ! i'm very sad to miss this meetup so you had all better report every detail back to the rest of us !!!! hopefully i can make it to a future german meetup...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:34 AM   #8
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Somebody there should have a laptop + webcam + internet and we can all join in with the fun!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:27 PM   #9
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Somebody there should have a laptop + webcam + internet and we can all join in with the fun!
Afaik we will have some laptops there and internet access for at least one of them. We will post images during the meet-up and hopefully "meet" our friends of the Virginia meet-up in the Members Chat area.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What time was it again? I'll try to be there too!
Old 06-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #11
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
What time was it again? I'll try to be there too!

We meet at 7 pm and have dinner, we plan to be online around 9 pm and "meet" the NOVA meetup in the MR chat area by midnight, all times GMT+2. I do hope you will be around
Old 06-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #12
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Oooh - I might be able to join you virtually too then
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Oooh - I might be able to join you virtually too then
Yes, please!!!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i won't be able to join the chat, i'm going to the theater and then a party afterwards tomorrow night, but i'll be thinking of you and i'll drink a little toast in your honour ! i'm sure i'll have plenty of people to go "prosit" with nearby.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:03 AM   #15
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

I'll be online then, too!