Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-30-2009, 12:16 AM   #1
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Music Set to Reading

While i had my Xbox 360, which broke 4 times and ive given up on it, I had the pleasure to play a game called Lost Odyssey.

The Battle System was New but rather Meh, the Leveling was horrible, and the progression was slow at best, Often putting 30 minute reading passages back to back, or right between boss fights, these passages were optional and you could come back to them later to read them, thank god.

The Passages concerned the "dreams" of the main character, who is an imortal, but has lost many of his memories over the years. each passage is 30 minutes of reading about, each set to beautiful back grounds, and most of all, each few "pages" has a different composition, It makes the story come alive, even though the writing was mediocre at best. Each passage had its own sound effects, and though compositions were often repeated, it just felt "right"

This game had a wonderful sound track and composer for it, even if the rest of the game ranged from "meh" to bad.

now the idea of this reading set to music, I think is a very good one, and one i would LOVE to see taken in ebooks. in which it is entirely possible. of course it would take a whole lot of work, and i dobut even if this happened, it would be profitable, but it is a very cool thing to do if you ask me.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote