Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #16
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOPah View Post
I have downloaded 3 from the sony website (so all legit), just would prefer to remove the DRM so I can reformat to my personal preference... If I can't then I can't. Was just wondering if I could legitimately get them in a non DRM format or a format I can strip DRM!
You probably can't get them without DRM. But, you can probably find them for free at fictionwise.com or booksonboard.com it LIT or Mobipocket formats. Both of which have DRM removal/decoder tools available out there.

Of course DRM removal is illegal in most of the UN countries.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #17
TheLongshot
Groupie
TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You probably can't get them without DRM. But, you can probably find them for free at fictionwise.com or booksonboard.com it LIT or Mobipocket formats. Both of which have DRM removal/decoder tools available out there.

Of course DRM removal is illegal in most of the UN countries.

BOb
None of those are up for free on Fictionwise, at least not yet.

Unfortunately, I've read a couple of these books already...
TheLongshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert