Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 04-02-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Souvestre, Emile: FANTOMAS-A Royal Prisoner [#5], v1, 02 April 2008.

This title was released under a Creative Commons License, with additional acknowledgement placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

There are 32 volumes in the Fantomas series. So far, I've I've put together 3 novels featuring Fanotmas.

Fantomas bridges the Gothic villains of the 1800s, to modern-day serial killers. Fantomas is a kind of Lord of Terror, Genius of Evil, arch-criminal anti-hero sort of guy.

I hope you enjoy the 3 that are now available here on MobileRead. I'll be doing all that I can find.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote