Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
William Ockham
Enthusiast
William Ockham can illuminate an eclipseWilliam Ockham can illuminate an eclipseWilliam Ockham can illuminate an eclipseWilliam Ockham can illuminate an eclipseWilliam Ockham can illuminate an eclipseWilliam Ockham can illuminate an eclipseWilliam Ockham can illuminate an eclipseWilliam Ockham can illuminate an eclipseWilliam Ockham can illuminate an eclipseWilliam Ockham can illuminate an eclipseWilliam Ockham can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Splitting up the mobi format forum

I believe there is a need to split the mobi format forum into subforums. I would like to see subforums for KF8 fixed format, KF8 reflowable format, and classic mobi format. There are huge differences between these formats and that generates a lot of confusion in the mobi forum. Also, I would love to respond to more questions, but the number of caveats, preambles, and disclaimers that I would have to make to ensure that my answer is valid in the context of the current forum is daunting.
William Ockham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Oddly enough, I had a similar thought as I read through the mobi forum just now.

Of course a similar observation could be made about the epub forum, where Apple's version could be split out, again into fixed and reflowable formats.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert