Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 02-25-2015, 02:04 PM   #466
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
These tools (Mobi2mobi-GUI and MobiPerl in general) are becoming quite dated. There's been no active development on them in quite some time. If anyone is hoping for updates or bugfixes at this time, you might be disappointed. Links to the code (for both the gui-frontend and the underlying perl scripts) are posted in the various threads for anyone who feels energetic enough to try.

They were invaluable learning/modification tools for their time, but I'm afraid their heydays may have come and gone.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-25-2015 at 02:08 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 04:17 PM   #467
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Stop being mean they deserve an update!

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=3053291
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=3053421
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:10 PM   #468
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Stop being mean they deserve an update!
Mean? Nah ... more like mercy.
I cut my teeth on Mobiperl. Taught me most of what (little) I know about the guts of the mobi format.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:03 AM   #469
Jad
Groupie
Jad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-books

Device: Cybook Gen3
I would just like to confirm for anyone still using the GUI that I have officially stopped any further development of the application. The source code is available so feel free to pull it apart and tweak to your hearts content. Have fun.
Jad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mobi2mobi