Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-31-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
astmario
Connoisseur
astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
[PW]Zooming on pictures inside of AZW3 not working?

On my Kindle Touch you could long press image inside of file and zoom in on it. If book is in AZW3(KF8) format, then you could pinch to zoom that picture and scroll around it, highly usable on books with map. But on Paperwhite I cant use pinch to zoom iz AZW3, it just slides font size, it doesn't zoom in on picture. Am I doing something wrong or there is no such feature anymore?
astmario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
boothy
boothy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, Kindle Keyboard 3G, Galaxy S3 Kindle app
Hi

I have just tried the pinch zoom on the map at the start of Bernard Cornwells 1356 and the pinch to zoom worked ok on my paperwhite.

Boothy
boothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2012, 01:32 AM   #3
astmario
Connoisseur
astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astmario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
My mistake, it seams that I sent Mobi instead of AZW3 book. I could swear that Calibre was set to auto convert everything to AZW3, but when I went to preferences there was Mobi instead.
astmario is offline   Reply With Quote