Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
StorytellerTDW
StorytellerTDW began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
My Book Self Promotion

I joined yesterday and mentioned I wrote an e-book, was directed to the area of What to Never Read and posted my Book there. That's how we learn by making mistakes.

Hopefully I am in the right spot today.
For E-book Week March 6-12 I am offering my book FREE to anybody interested. It is a Navy time travel adventure story, to See it goto
http://smashwords.com/books/view/38922
If Interested in trying it Use Code XX79H at check out to get it for Free!!

Happy Reading !!! Also listed on Mobileread What NEVER to Read Section!!
Thank You all so very much!!!
StorytellerTDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
You're in the right spot for promotion, but you may want to ask a mod (click the little "!" at the bottom of your post on the left side) to rename the thread for you to something more informative than "My Book Self Promotion". I'd suggest listing the name of the book and the genre so you attract people who like your genre.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:58 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead.

I've deleted the self-promotional material in that other post.

Have fun!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
navy time travel ebook