Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-27-2012, 01:40 AM   #1
Last_of_the_PEs
Groupie
Last_of_the_PEs began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage PE
Been gone a while! Catch me up!

I've been off adding tabs to my collection; now have a Vizio VTAB with Honeycomb, and an Acer Iconia A500 with ICS (rooted)

I've got a PE running Android 2.2.1 build: ERMINE 0.9
Can someone tell me if the PE has hit Honeycomb? I see threads about "ALLMINE" but it isn't clear what that is comparable to in Android-speak.

Thanks, and it's good to be back!
Last_of_the_PEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:45 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Nice ta see ya, Last of!

I believe Allmine leaves the Android at Froyo but adds all Google apps and market (now called Play or some silly thing ). There have been some other interesting projects -- take a look around and you will see!!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote