Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
What I saw when I walked out the front door this morning ...

Everytime I think about moving out of Texas, I walk out the door into something like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0002s.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	351.5 KB
ID:	13768  
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Yes, Texas is great. How many other places are there where dinner delvers itself?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #3
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Yes, Texas is great. How many other places are there where dinner delvers itself?
Canada.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Never had venison. Never plan to. Actually, while I am not a vegetarian, I have meat less than once or twice a month. I try to eat as low on the food chain as possible.

However, I am taking my neighbor out for catfish tomorrow. Of course, the catfish don't just swim up to the front door.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #5
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Canada.
Now, that's where the catfish must swim up to the front door. Probably all fried and everything, right?

I'm really hoping you don't murder the beautiful deer.
Advert
Old 06-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #6
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Now, that's where the catfish must swim up to the front door. Probably all fried and everything, right?

I'm really hoping you don't murder the beautiful deer.
Yes, it's much better to keep a cow, pig, sheep, or chicken in jail all its live before you kill & eat it.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:55 PM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Everytime I think about moving out of Texas, I walk out the door into something like this.
Funny looking squirrels, if you ask me.

Cheers,
Marc (...and you didn't )
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:02 PM   #8
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Yes, it's much better to keep a cow, pig, sheep, or chicken in jail all its live before you kill & eat it.
No, actually, it's not. Which is why I don't generally eat meat.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:22 AM   #9
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Neat, what kind of tree is that?
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:27 AM   #10
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Never had venison. Never plan to. Actually, while I am not a vegetarian, I have meat less than once or twice a month. I try to eat as low on the food chain as possible.

However, I am taking my neighbor out for catfish tomorrow. Of course, the catfish don't just swim up to the front door.
For that you have to move to Wisconsin.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #11
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
Neat, what kind of tree is that?
That is a Mesquite tree. There are two of them in the front yard ... along with about 10 Live Oak trees. More of both sorts of trees in the back by the creek.

There used to be many more ... but we had some killer straight line winds about a month ago and it ripped a lot of the trees right out of the ground or broke them in half.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #12
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
What I saw when I walked out the front door this morning ...

5 flaming f(&^%s,
4 irs agents,
3 pseudo-hippies,
2 teenie-boppers and
an unemployed dirty old man
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:50 PM   #13
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Rain. Some lightning. But mostly rain.
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #14
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
5 flaming f(&^%s,
4 irs agents,
3 pseudo-hippies,
2 teenie-boppers and
an unemployed dirty old man
Why do you have a mirror outside your front door?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #15
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Why do you have a mirror outside your front door?
Its actually very nice to reassure you havent changed into something different while sleeping.
I mean - you went to bed as a small not-hedgehog and you awake as a full grown squirrel. Could you imagine how awkward it could get if you didnt realize that?
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment