Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-24-2013, 12:47 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
My new review blog

I've set up a new blog at wordpress, and after just two reviews that are up, and only being active for a few days, I've got an author interview lined up for next week. I'm pretty happy about that. Currently holding the #1 spot in paid Kindle Teen/Horror and #6 in Teen/Romance.

I figure this section would be the best place to post a link without getting my hand slapped, but the website is currently undergoing some construction and the design will change slightly as I get my branding down, but I was hoping that some people might be able to share these or "like" them. I plan to be pretty active with these. Also the reviews will only get better as I get more under my belt, so they may be pretty rocky right now. I'm trying to find my own way of doing things.

https://www.facebook.com/TopOfTheHeapReviews
http://joehempel.wordpress.com
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:04 AM   #2
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
There's also a show us your blog thread somewhere, but I can't remember where.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Thank you will do a search for it. Apparently it's hitting the right people for where I posted it because I've got another author interview lined up
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote