Notices

Old 03-18-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
kidpixo
kidpixo began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Kobo Touch (dead)
Hi From Berlin

Hi everybody,
this post is just to introduce myself.
I'm a (not so) young researcher from Italy, working since 2009 in Berlin Germany.
I'm trying to adapt my workflow to use massively my 1gen iPad, avoiding to print out tons of paper that will be used once.
I started used Calibre to organize my ebook collection (>4 Gb and growing), hence I found this forum.

Bye!
kidpixo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Il Bookeen e fatto per quelli che leggono libri in inglese non langeuges e gestisce langueges meglio del ipad fa. Raccomando anche per i nostri non-amici inglesi da Germania e Italia de.openoffice.org e it.openofice.org. Personalmente penso che sia l'altezza del aragence aspettarsi che tutti vistors a questo forum per parlare l'inglese, quindi la mia risposta a te sono stati tradotti nella propria lingua madre.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Kid. Happy iPaddng and very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:32 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi kidpixo and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:25 AM   #5
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to Mobileread
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2011, 05:20 AM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ….

Have you seen ... Deutsches Forum - you may be interested.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:44 AM   #7
kidpixo

@neilmarr @cassidym @valmoredaniels @GeoffC
Thank everybody for the warm Welcome!

@GeoffC thanks, I did notice it, but I prefer Italian, English and then German to read (in that order). I´m still praticing!

@jbcohen what?

--
"The Answer to the Great Question …"
"Of Life, the Universe and Everything ..." said Deep Thought.
"Is ... " said Deep Thought, and paused.
"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:28 AM   #8
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Your from Germany and I replied in german. I assumed that you spoke that languege. I think its the height of arogence to assume that everyone in the world will speak english thus I tend to like to speak the visitor's native tounge.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:44 AM   #9
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
jbcohen, you seem to be speaking German with a strong Italian accent! (I like your attitude to speak the visitor's native language)

kidpixo, hello from Berlin to Berlin!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:21 AM   #10
kidpixo

@jbcohen Sorry, I didn't get it!
I appreciate your intention, but that post was not Italian nor German...

@Billi You have to ear my spoken German!!
German > Grüße aus Berlin nach Berlin Endlich gutes Wetter, aber Ich kann nicht mehr Zeit im Sbhan mit iPad verbringen

Italia > Ciao!

--
"The Answer to the Great Question …"
"Of Life, the Universe and Everything ..." said Deep Thought.
"Is ... " said Deep Thought, and paused.
"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:41 AM   #11
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Benvenuto a MR!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #12
kidpixo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Benvenuto a MR!
Grazie