Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
jacksonunit
Sand Bender
jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle1/iPhone/iPad/Droid/KindleDX/Kindle 3G/Kindle Touch/Kindle Fire
w00t! ju gets dx 4 bd

HB2 ME
HB2 ME
HB Dear Jacksonunit
HB2 ME.

YAY!

As a early adopter of Kindle 1, I've become very attached to my "electronical book" It has increased my reading threefold. I use it every day, almost all day for work, novels, blogs, magazines, and reading aloud to the kids at night.

I'm such an addict that, after reading the first chapter of a paperback someone lent me, I bought it from Amazon, read it on my K1 and then returned the paperback.

I envied the text2speech of the K2, but liked the funky look and feel of the K1. I've wanted a DX since they came out, but just felt it was too expensive. Thanks to a wealthy and generous friend, I'm getting one for my birthday and it should be here by Friday!
jacksonunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonunit View Post
Thanks to a wealthy and generous friend, I'm getting one for my birthday and it should be here by Friday!
Nice... is your friend looking for more friends?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert