Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #316
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
I'm back from a most excellent dinner of gobble gobble

Well, the HMDX Jam Bluetooth Speaker ($25) sold out in less than 5 minutes

These Amazon deals go fast. There's still one more chance to get one. A purple one up for grabs on Sat 24 Nov @ 1:30pm PT.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:46 PM   #317
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Wish me luck, I ordered it from Amazon! I really want more control over my music and books and audiobooks. Itunes drives me nuts.

Thanks for your help. I will have tons of questions next week.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Don't forget to pick up a MicroSD Card for more space. I've yet to do that but you can't move any apps over till your get one. There's 1.88GB for apps and 5GB the rest for Music, Videos, Books...etc You can add more space with a MicroSD Card them move apps over if you wish.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #318
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I'm back from a most excellent dinner of gobble gobble

Well, the HMDX Jam Bluetooth Speaker ($25) sold out in less than 5 minutes

These Amazon deals go fast. There's still one more chance to get one. A purple one up for grabs on Sat 24 Nov @ 1:30pm PT.
We just finished ours too. I've yet to buy anything.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #319
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
We just finished ours too. I've yet to buy anything.
So far, I've bought a Nexus 7 and a Gumdrop case for Kindle Fire and a Roku HD
Old 11-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #320
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Anyone here plan on braving the crowds and hitting the stores tonight and tomorrow?
Advert
Old 11-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #321
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Anyone here plan on braving the crowds and hitting the stores tonight and tomorrow?
No way! I think my wallet's staying closed this time around. Are you venturing out?
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #322
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I am very tempted to get the fourth gen iPad tomorrow... Please someone talk me out of it

I don't know if it has been mentioned here, but the Kobo Mini is on sale tomorrow in Canada at Chapters, for $50!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:39 PM   #323
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I just got a Email from SquareTrade and have 3 unique coupon codes it says I can share for 35% off protection plans now through Tuesday (11/27). Max discount $35 per plan.

I wont be using them seeing I got a couple 40% off coupon I plan to use that's good till the end of the year.

If you want one please PM me.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:40 PM   #324
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I found this Youtube video review of the Samsung Galaxy Player which, along with the comments posted here, helped with my decision to buy it. Just posting it here in case anyone's interested in taking a look.

On another note, this is supposed to be the lightning deals calendar for MP3 players and accessories.

Thanks for the video. Sounds like he thinks it isn't good to read books on. Well it really is packed with features however. I plan to replace and Ipod Touch with it. I do want to load mp3 audiobooks I will have to find out how to do that one.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #325
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Don't forget to pick up a MicroSD Card for more space. I've yet to do that but you can't move any apps over till your get one. There's 1.88GB for apps and 5GB the rest for Music, Videos, Books...etc You can add more space with a MicroSD Card them move apps over if you wish.
Thanks I have a 16GB I am not using right now. Hopefully that will see me through for a while.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #326
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
Quote:
So far, I've bought a Nexus 7 and a Gumdrop case for Kindle Fire and a Roku HD
You get a sale price on the nexus?
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #327
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
No way! I think my wallet's staying closed this time around. Are you venturing out?
Maybe to Costco and Office Depot. Not sure yet.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:16 AM   #328
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I am very tempted to get the fourth gen iPad tomorrow... Please someone talk me out of it

I don't know if it has been mentioned here, but the Kobo Mini is on sale tomorrow in Canada at Chapters, for $50!
Don't succumb to the dark side. Get Android and know true inner peace.

(there, did I talk you out of it?)

The Mini has been mentioned a few times and I have it listed in the Tablets & eReaders post.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:28 AM   #329
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphinome View Post
You get a sale price on the nexus?
Yeah, $20. It's not much, but better than nothing. I've been waiting to get one ever since they introduced the 32GB model, but waited until now to see if a BF deal came up.

It's no longer available online at Office Depot. Glad I got it while it was. I'm thinking about taking a trip there in the morning to see if I can get one. I want it now and really don't want to wait until it arrives next week. Monkey patience only goes so far.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-23-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:35 AM   #330
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

The Lightning Deal for the 32GB iPod touch ($245) went fast. It was gone in less than a minute.