Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
markstani
markstani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markstani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markstani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markstani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markstani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markstani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markstani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markstani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markstani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markstani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markstani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
E-book reviews

Hi, I just wanted you to know that I'm going to start reviewing some e-books on my blog, so if anyone wants to send me a link you'd be most welcome.

Reviews seem to be one of the hardest things for independent authors to get I figured the more review sites the better.

My e-mail is markstaniforth at rocket mail (one word) dot com. Only restrictions: no sci-fi or chick-lit. More details at my blog, markstaniforth.blogspot.com.

Thanks
Old 11-11-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
Thanks for offering to review indies! My books aren't your thing, but I appreciate everyone willing to help the indie community (readers AND writers).
Old 11-11-2010, 10:11 AM   #3
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by markstani View Post
Hi, I just wanted you to know that I'm going to start reviewing some e-books on my blog, so if anyone wants to send me a link you'd be most welcome.

Reviews seem to be one of the hardest things for independent authors to get I figured the more review sites the better.

My e-mail is markstaniforth at rocket mail (one word) dot com. Only restrictions: no sci-fi or chick-lit. More details at my blog, markstaniforth.blogspot.com.

Thanks
I'll put you on the Indie Reviewers List Mark. Great stuff.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #4
Beyle
Beyle is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Beyle is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Beyle is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Beyle is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Beyle is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Beyle is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Beyle is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Beyle is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Beyle is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Beyle is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Beyle is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: none
Love to have you review my book, "Hard Man Falling", Mark. Here's the link on Amazon... let me know if you need anything else...
http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Man-Falli...tt_at_ep_dpt_1

Beyle
hankbeyle at aol.com
Closed Thread