Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
djpyle
Writer
djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Oasis, Paperwhite 1, iPhone 6+
Interview with Scott Nicholson

I recently interviewed Scott Nicholson on my blog. I think it's a great read for readers and writers alike. You can check it out here: Interview.
djpyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:05 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Nice interview
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Great interview, Scott.

I love hearing about other writers and how they write. No two are the same.

Cheers
Vicki
alvico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:18 PM   #4
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
I'm currently reading Scott's The Skull Ring, so I was happy to hear more about him. I also love his covers--very artistic.

Thanks,
Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:29 PM   #5
djpyle
Writer
djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Oasis, Paperwhite 1, iPhone 6+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valmore Daniels View Post
Nice interview
Thanks.
djpyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blog, ebooks, interview, scott nicholson, self-publishing