Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-03-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
Phantom-Rose
Phantom-Rose began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505; Kindle 3
Greetings from Wisconsin

Hello!
I'm not really new to the forum but thought I'd get my 1st post under my belt. I'm a Sony PRS-505 & Calibre user. I have also recently acquired a Motorola Q9 Smartphone & an old iPaq rx3115 that I also use for reading pruposes. My hubby has an iTouch & uses Stanza. He's pretty new to the ebook thing, while I have 20,000+ on my HD at the moment. So, on occasion I may also be channeling his questions as well as my own. My favorite genre is horror but I also read fantasy, sci-fi & mystery -hell, I'll read anything if the story sounds good. So, this is me - hi out there!

Phantom-Rose
Phantom-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome, PhantomRose, to MobileRead.

Have you checked out our free books also?

Enjoy the forums.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see there's another survivor of The Long Winter here, now. What general region of WI? I'm in La Crosse, as the info says. <----
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Phantom-Rose and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:06 PM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to the posting side! Looks like we might be asking you for advice (well, me, at least!)

I'm also curious what part of Wisconsin you're from. That's one of my very favorite states
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2009, 05:08 PM   #6
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Welcome to the posting side! Looks like we might be asking you for advice (well, me, at least!)

I'm also curious what part of Wisconsin you're from. That's one of my very favorite states
ARE YOU NUTS! YOU LIVE IN HAWAI'I!!! AS FAR FROM THE ICEBOX AS YOU CAN GET?!?!?!?

Sorry. It's going to snow all day and all night here tomorrow and I'm dreaming of getting in my jeep and riving south as far as the road goes, right now.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
ARE YOU NUTS! YOU LIVE IN HAWAI'I!!! AS FAR FROM THE ICEBOX AS YOU CAN GET?!?!?!?

Sorry. It's going to snow all day and all night here tomorrow and I'm dreaming of getting in my jeep and riving south as far as the road goes, right now.
Ah, but I'm a teacher, and I'm very jealous of all my mainland teacher friends getting snow day after snow day after snow day (especially this year!) and me with... nothing.

We did get a hurricane day last year, and that was kind of fun! Especially when said hurricane fizzled out before it did any real damage.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote