Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
OOOFBTools for book building

Unable to find any usable documentation in English I decided to create some notes on using OOOFBTools to build FB2 books using OpenOffice. Initially they were an aide-mémoire for myself but they are probably worth sharing.

The notes are not exhaustive and are very much a first cut as I uncover (by trial and error) other useful capabilities of this very useful piece of software.

BobC
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OOOFBTools-notes.pdf (158.9 KB, 619 views)
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fb2, ooofbtools