Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 12-19-2004, 07:17 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
VGA Today themes

Found some nice free VGA 640x480 Pocket PC themes here:
http://www.pocketpcparadise.com/page...wm2003_vga.htm

Are there other similar places for VGA themes?
Old 12-19-2004, 10:42 AM   #2
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Nice. Now I really can't wait to get my Axim.
Advert
Old 12-19-2004, 04:08 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've heard that Dell had some problems with backorders. Hope you get your Axim on time!
Old 12-20-2004, 05:17 PM   #4
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Well Alex, I am on the phone right now to rip them a new one. Today was the day they were to ship and they told me of a delay. I am cancelling the order because I am mad (and truth be told I did not really NEED a new PDA).

I will look at others for the moment, but I think if Dell does not tell me what I want to hear, they are outta here.

Too bad, really, seems like a great machine. I might try my luck on eBay for one of them though. Only problem is I don't have enough money in my PayPal and it will take 3-4 days for it to transfer.
Old 12-20-2004, 05:42 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

I am sorry to hear Thierry! Really sucks! For more info regarding those delays, you should check this site.

Unfortunately, eBay doesn't give you the great offers Dell can offer you.

Let me PM you the name and contact info of the person I talked with to order my Axim. It took less then a week for my package to arrive.
Advert
Old 12-21-2004, 02:04 PM   #6
brahamt
Groupie

Alex,

Thanks for all the help, but I wound up getting an HP 4700 from a local retailer (decent deal, but not great). In the end, I was just so angry with Dell, I could not see straight.

Anyway, thanks for all the info.
Old 12-21-2004, 04:17 PM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Still cool After all, the 4700 has a better screen (4.0") than the Axim!