Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Shoulder Strap for M-Edge Cover

I would love to have a shoulder strap on my M-Edge cover (or original Amazon cover for that matter), so I wrote them and asked about an optional shoulder strap.

My email:

Quote:
I recently received my Saddle Brown Cover for my Kindle (Order ID: ###). I love it! The color, the feel of it and the snuggness with which it holds my Kindle.

One thing I would love to see on a future version, is a shoulder strap. I'm going to have mine altered at a Luggage repair shop to have the strap added. If this is something you can implement as an option in the future, say for an additional 10 dollars, I'd purchase another one.

Thank you for a great product.
M-Edge Response:

Quote:
Dear Debbie,

Thank you for your e-mail, and for your positive comments regarding our product. We are glad you're enjoying your Kindle case!

We also appreciate your feedback regarding the carrying strap. We are currently working to expand the M-Edge Kindle accessories product line, and we may be coming out with a carrying case-type bag that would include a shoulder strap. Getting suggestions from customers is a big step in our design process.

Any additions to our product line will appear on our website, www.buymedge.com, as soon as we have them.

Thank you for your business!

Regards,

Devon Hoppe
Team M-Edge
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 01:30 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
sounds like they are working on it
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert