Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-18-2014, 11:38 AM   #1
PatGIV
Connoisseur
PatGIV began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 & 2 ea. of T2
How to on the T2

Currently reading Killing Patton by Bill Oreilly, pretty good book, BUT....this is the first book I've ever read where there are numbered letter notes, small 1's, 2's, etc. My question is this: How do you read these notes? Have already been to the "Notes" section and that doesn't work. Anyone?
PatGIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:01 PM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
I think you mean 'footnotes' - where a superscript number shows above the text. If I'm right the number should have a dark background indicating that it's a link. If it does just press on it with your finger and a stylus: it should take you to a note either in the end notes at the end of the ebook or at the end of the chapter.

If the number does not have a dark background then I suggest you complain to the publisher. They haven't provided the link.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2014, 09:44 AM   #3
PatGIV
Connoisseur
PatGIV began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 & 2 ea. of T2
Thanks Alex! Will give it a try.
PatGIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:01 PM   #4
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
You're very welcome. By the way, I should have written 'just press on it with your finger or a stylus'
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote